<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741959933476996711?origin\x3dhttp://thlast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories stay ;

@ thlast.bs.com


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31Aug.
hi people. I'm here for awhile I guess. Because I really need to drop by here before I could start the cycle again.
Honestly, idk what's going on in my life. Am I too stress or what? Why ain't I feeling so much things? And why am I feeling all stressed up right now. This is like one of the few times I felt so scared, other that does orals. I'm really scared now. ): ohh, I dw to flunk my prelim again please. I swear I won't, and I really don't want it..
Forget it, I need go back and try my luck. And appreciate those friends w those little words that say good luck and jiayou. Because those simple things are enough. <3 I appreciate much, really.

Idk what's going in my life, after thinking about what my old good friend just asked and said. Yes, I am still the same, running away at times. Acting like nothing. But I guess idk what to do, other than that. ( PS, I'm grateful to be able to be even to have that short talk w you. )
Signing off, GOODLUCK TO ALL THE O LEVEL STUDENTS. AND TO THOSE N LEVEL that is next week. LEt's all try our best and get through all this last few months together, despite every little things that is stopping us. Because it's tough, it's hard. But I know we will all get it over and done w it, doing our best together, making it memorable despite all the late nights and hard work. :D fighting to everyone~

♥ Treasure every moments in life.


thatGIRL
Photobucket
HUIJING
15+ . 2Dec :D.

AUDI ign ; -ANYCRAZY
Friendster . Facebook .


Shoo off , if you do not like me .
Copycat & Spammer are not welcome .

blog counter
blog counter

LOVEs .
6DILIGENCE ! [ 2oo7 ] 1e3 [ 2oo8 ] ! 2e1 [ 2oo9 ]
BANDSTER :D ! BUBBLEGUM :D !
6 COUSINS :D !

Hweeling. Shirleen. Keith. Michael. Nawfel. Hengwei. Marcus. Tricia. Clavance. Huiying. Abigail. Yunyue. Genevieve. Conan. Nigel. Effie. Jasmine. Jinyin. Ryan. Frederick. Gabriel. Axel. Calvin. Celeste. Gladys. Jonathan. Ali. Daryll.

Cravings .
Everyone to be HAPPY.
DSLR. Laptop. Guitar. Chalet.