<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741959933476996711?origin\x3dhttp://thlast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories stay ;

@ thlast.bs.com


Thursday, August 4, 2011

4Aug.
Hi world,
Yes I kind of afraid again now..
Looking at the world at different views. I realize so many faces people and everyone have, even ourselves. 
And it make me think again, it make me doubt people. Idk who are the one who are true. And idk who are the one that feel the same way as I do.
Idk who are true. Idk who are the one that are just putting on faces and acting in front of you or just using you.
 I really dk and kind of tired to bother about anything. But kind of want to distance myself from some people again.
Too afraid to fall I guess.
But I know a few people that I really can confront too. Which is really only a few. H M M S. That's all I guess. Others.? Idk. I'm sorry if your name is not here. Yarh.
Goodnight world.

♥ Treasure every moments in life.


thatGIRL
Photobucket
HUIJING
15+ . 2Dec :D.

AUDI ign ; -ANYCRAZY
Friendster . Facebook .


Shoo off , if you do not like me .
Copycat & Spammer are not welcome .

blog counter
blog counter

LOVEs .
6DILIGENCE ! [ 2oo7 ] 1e3 [ 2oo8 ] ! 2e1 [ 2oo9 ]
BANDSTER :D ! BUBBLEGUM :D !
6 COUSINS :D !

Hweeling. Shirleen. Keith. Michael. Nawfel. Hengwei. Marcus. Tricia. Clavance. Huiying. Abigail. Yunyue. Genevieve. Conan. Nigel. Effie. Jasmine. Jinyin. Ryan. Frederick. Gabriel. Axel. Calvin. Celeste. Gladys. Jonathan. Ali. Daryll.

Cravings .
Everyone to be HAPPY.
DSLR. Laptop. Guitar. Chalet.