<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741959933476996711?origin\x3dhttp://thlast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Memories stay ;

@ thlast.bs.com


Wednesday, September 7, 2011



8Sep. 1:40pm.
Hihihihi ~ I guess its right, we shouldnt let the world affect our smile. :D I guess im just disappointed. I got nothing else to say.
Alright, Yesterday was a zxczx. But its okay, i got it through. :D Whatever happened yesterday, so be it. I dont need people to know. So people who know please SHHHH. :x Especially one part. :P
Okay, i gotto studied alone yesterday! Yea, i like. :D Done w another chpater notes. :D 4 more to go. :x Nvm, Jiayou jiayou ! Fighting ! I believe in myself. :D
Oh, people who are not interested in reading my crap and my blog, you may not read kays. x.x
Alright, bye. Will be back.
My wish is stll for people around me to be happy.~

♥ Treasure every moments in life.


thatGIRL
Photobucket
HUIJING
15+ . 2Dec :D.

AUDI ign ; -ANYCRAZY
Friendster . Facebook .


Shoo off , if you do not like me .
Copycat & Spammer are not welcome .

blog counter
blog counter

LOVEs .
6DILIGENCE ! [ 2oo7 ] 1e3 [ 2oo8 ] ! 2e1 [ 2oo9 ]
BANDSTER :D ! BUBBLEGUM :D !
6 COUSINS :D !

Hweeling. Shirleen. Keith. Michael. Nawfel. Hengwei. Marcus. Tricia. Clavance. Huiying. Abigail. Yunyue. Genevieve. Conan. Nigel. Effie. Jasmine. Jinyin. Ryan. Frederick. Gabriel. Axel. Calvin. Celeste. Gladys. Jonathan. Ali. Daryll.

Cravings .
Everyone to be HAPPY.
DSLR. Laptop. Guitar. Chalet.